• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Y the Last Man CGC 9.8

8 posts in this topic

$695 shipped.

First person to claim below gets the book.

I have had many offers around $600-$625, and while those are great.....we are trying our best to get full retail on this piece.  If this doesn't sell at this price,  we will lower the price on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

PayPal or cash is the only method of paying. Cash transactions must be made in person. 

I will only ship this item to confirmed PayPal address.

You will have to sign for this item.

This will be sent in bubble wrap, double boxed via priority mail. 

No returns. And please no HOS or probation members. 

I will pay for shipping and insurance. 

I have a few transactions on the board. Feel free to look at my kudos thread. I have over 17,000 feedback on Ebay

Lots of images available.  

Please send email vintagetorque@gmail.com for fastest response. I only check CGC boards 1 time a day.

20200418_192836.jpg

20200418_190437.jpg

20200418_192939.jpg

20200418_190459.jpg

1 hour ago, raybowles said:

I have seen this type of post a couple of times recently.  Is it now ok to discuss cheaper books in someone's sales thread?  I know I'm getting up there in age but I hope my memory is not that bad.

IMO this should never occur  and I'm surprised  it's happening.

I wasn't discussing cheaper books. The OP stated he was looking to get "full retail" yet the specific prices he quoted as offers he is getting, are currently at or close to market price.