• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mego Figures from the 1970's
1 1

31 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, comix4fun said:

Sell me your Dark Tower....It looks like it's tucked away up on a shelf in the closet. :wishluck:

I have a huge collection of board games, electronic games, video games, and SLURPEE cups too. I also have a few lunch boxes and many character glasses. I'm not wanting to sell anything, but I would certainly consider trading anything for MEGOs.

2 hours ago, seanfingh said:

I would love to have a shot at one of the CaptainAmericars!!!

According to my notes, one of the Captain Americars has a small plastic piece broken off the front of the car and the box is separated at the seam. The other one is complete with a very nice box. PM me if you have any trade offers.

Thanks,
Dean

On 4/27/2020 at 7:18 PM, Turnando said:

Me too on Planet of the Apes figures.  Looking forward to some pics.  I'd probably buy a few loose figs and cardbacks if he has any loose stuff.

Pictures of my POTA figures are now posted in this thread. Sorry, I'm not selling any of those figures, though I'll certainly consider trades. I'm interested in early carded WGSH, as well as Palitoy Star Trek Aliens and Palitoy POTA.

On 4/30/2020 at 11:33 PM, megokid said:

Pictures of my POTA figures are now posted in this thread. Sorry, I'm not selling any of those figures, though I'll certainly consider trades. I'm interested in early carded WGSH, as well as Palitoy Star Trek Aliens and Palitoy POTA.

Cool.  I'll keep my eyes open.  I think it's a good idea to cross-pollinate like this.  Collectors of This always run into a little bit of That along the way.  

I collect POTA comics, TPBs for must-read comics, vintage SW figs, MOTU and Remco figs, Legos, and Harley Davidson parts for FXRs :)

3 hours ago, rptcomics said:

MEGOs are the best. Want to keep the thread going. Here's something

2020-06-02_044310.jpg.7ff4a3b55ac00edb6c72dbcc68858246.jpg

Have some others I have to take pictures of, but this is my favorite one  9_9. Wheat cakes, anyone? lol

The alter egos are definitely cool 

EBD2F32C-FF85-4760-9280-6B9B92843723.jpeg