• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Offered for sale - the single most important collectible in the history of the hobby!
6 6

150 posts in this topic

Before the big reveal, a few words from our sponsor...

The usual rules...

• 1) All prices include shipping in the US! We will calculate fair shipping to Canada and other parts of the globe!
  • 2) Any item is fully guaranteed, and fully returnable for any reason - NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY!
  • 3) All forms of payment - cash, checks, credit cards, Paypal, barter - will be considered!
  • 4) First "I'll Take It" gets it!
  • 5) Time payments are welcome, but a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to start any layaway!
  • 6) High quality Thread-crapping is encouraged!

Our paypal address is - payments@bedrockcity.com

Checks should be made out to:

• Bedrock City
  • 6516-D Westheimer Rd.
  • Houston, TX. 77057

Have Fun!

Edited by MrBedrock

In the history of comic collecting there have been many milestones. The Yellow Kid, Famous Funnies A Carnival of Comics, Action Comics #1, Amazing Fantasy #15, Satan's Sodomy Baby! All of these represent dramatic turning points which influenced comics as entertainment and collectors items. But I will argue that one item above all others literally changed the way we collect comics. That one item will be offered for sale today...

8 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

In the history of comic collecting there have been many milestones. The Yellow Kid, Famous Funnies A Carnival of Comics, Action Comics #1, Amazing Fantasy #15, Satan's Sodomy Baby! All of these represent dramatic turning points which influenced comics as entertainment and collectors items. But I will argue that one item above all others literally changed the way we collect comics. That one item will be offered for sale today...

And of course, don't forget Mr. Obadiah Oldbuck, before the yella fella.  :preach:  Or is that the BOOM you are about to unload on us?  :devil:

Edited by Pantodude

4 minutes ago, vheflin said:

I know what it is.

But do you? Really?

Just now, GreatCaesarsGhost said:
5 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

Rifleman 10

my first thought, as well

Why in the world would that ever be for sale?

Just now, ivegotneatstuff said:

My god I think I have one of those bags lol 

Put it in the safe with the high grade key stuff!