• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Offered for sale - the single most important collectible in the history of the hobby!
6 6

150 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

The short answer is no.

The long answer is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ¬¬

Bags were $3.00 per 100 in the early 1970's.

We sell 100 bags now for $5.99.

They really haven't gone up that much over the years, especially in comparison to the comics they were made for. Those sold for .20 cents then, $3.99 and up now.

And before anyone says, "This one bag is $5.00!" Remember, that is the price shipped. And $7.00 of the $5.00 sale price is the shipping costs.

4 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

got any autographed theo holstein photos?

Man, I wish! Maybe Mitch will start a sales thread.

6 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I was around then so  :takeit:...

Will you do a real sales thread now? :baiting:

OMG!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

BTW, now that I can spam,  we are doing Facebook Live sales every Wednesday night at 7:00pm CST. Check it out. Gold, Silver, Bronze and Modern. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

...and Yes! I promise to do a real sales thread again very soon.

4 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

OMG!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

BTW, now that I can spam,  we are doing Facebook Live sales every Wednesday night at 7:00pm CST. Check it out. Gold, Silver, Bronze and Modern. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Will you have

Hello Kitty ??

Just now, MusterMark said:
4 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

OMG!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

Will you have

Hello Kitty ??

We have Hello Kitty purses, handbags, keychains, lanyards, plush, and other miscellaneous items here ...

The Bedrock City Comic Co. website!

1 hour ago, ivegotneatstuff said:

My god I think I have one of those bags lol 

I know I do - I posted a photo not long back.  Something about if you're old enough to remember what this is, you're old.

23 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

Do you promise?....

Can you look this hopelessly adorable plush muffin in the face and promise a sales thread?

madagascar.jpg