• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Offered for sale - the single most important collectible in the history of the hobby!
6 6

150 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, crassus said:

Do you promise?....

Can you look this hopelessly adorable plush muffin in the face and promise a sales thread?

madagascar.jpg

:sorry:

47 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I know I do - I posted a photo not long back.  Something about if you're old enough to remember what this is, you're old.

image.thumb.png.adf34284bb6dd47e110aae90c8617fab.png

Just now, MrBedrock said:

That is high grade!

Spoken like a true BSD (notice the dog ears on the corners...., :eyeroll:)

"Well, it could be pressed to HG!!"

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:
3 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

That is high grade!

Spoken like a true BSD (notice the dog ears on the corners...., :eyeroll:)

"Well, it could be pressed to HG!!"

The inks are strong on yours and it hasn't turned that weird yellow like someone used it to store urine.

BTW, you have the "(for current comics)" variant.

1 minute ago, MrBedrock said:

The inks are strong on yours and it hasn't turned that weird yellow like someone used it to store urine.

BTW, you have the "(for current comics)" variant.

A) That's the difference between living in the Oregon high desert, versus the Houston swamp.

B) The price just went up X 10  (although when these were manufactured, "current" probably = "silver age")

3 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Before the big reveal, a few words from our sponsor...

The usual rules...

• 1) All prices include shipping in the US! We will calculate fair shipping to Canada and other parts of the globe!
  • 2) Any item is fully guaranteed, and fully returnable for any reason - NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY!
  • 3) All forms of payment - cash, checks, credit cards, Paypal, barter - will be considered!
  • 4) First "I'll Take It" gets it!
  • 5) Time payments are welcome, but a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to start any layaway!
  • 6) High quality Thread-crapping is encouraged!

Our paypal address is - payments@bedrockcity.com

Checks should be made out to:

• Bedrock City
  • 6516-D Westheimer Rd.
  • Houston, TX. 77057

Have Fun!

I was certain you were going to be selling Superman toilet paper...*sigh*

39 minutes ago, Wipple said:

Hoarder here

D698FA53-191C-4852-B7F2-45B3850A1936.jpeg

There's a fortune there!

4 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

But do you? Really?

Why in the world would that ever be for sale?

Are you offering some sort of official COA? A bag like that could be a counterfeit? I need to now for sure it's the REAL deal.

Just now, nochips said:

Are you offering some sort of official COA? A bag like that could be a counterfeit? I need to now for sure it's the REAL deal.

Unfortunately there is no COA, but I can assure you that this item is genuine. I hope that CGC will begin their collectable bag certification division very soon. I have heard that Matt is also an expert bag inspector. 

4 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

Unfortunately there is no COA, but I can assure you that this item is genuine. I hope that CGC will begin their collectable bag certification division very soon. I have heard that Matt is also an expert bag inspector. 

This sounds like a Danny Dupchek sale! Just sayin.......