• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long until a shipment is received and checked in?
1 1

35 posts in this topic

Hi. I'm just curious about how long it typically takes between when a shipment is confirmed to have been delivered and CGC opens and officially receives the items into their system? I recently sent my first few books to be graded and have no idea how long to expect. They were confirmed to have been delivered yesterday morning and I'm a bit excited (and, yes, impatient) as I wait. Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Generally, due to the high volume of mail we receive each day, it can take a few days from the time it shows delivered before you will see it in the system.  You will receive an email once it has been entered into our system.  I would give it at least 2-3 days right now.

Thanks!

49 minutes ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Generally, due to the high volume of mail we receive each day, it can take a few days from the time it shows delivered before you will see it in the system.  You will receive an email once it has been entered into our system.  I would give it at least 2-3 days right now.

Thanks!

Thanks for the response!

On 4/28/2020 at 4:12 PM, jrmutley said:

Hi. I'm just curious about how long it typically takes between when a shipment is confirmed to have been delivered and CGC opens and officially receives the items into their system? I recently sent my first few books to be graded and have no idea how long to expect. They were confirmed to have been delivered yesterday morning and I'm a bit excited (and, yes, impatient) as I wait. Thanks!

Mine were delivered the same day I believe. 4/27. please update when you see yours hit the system so I will have an idea as to mine as well, Thanks

On 4/28/2020 at 4:12 PM, jrmutley said:

mine are showing as being submitted

So I found this quote on another post

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  We are currently working on opening mail received the week of 3-1.  If you have your tracking number, you can email our customer service department and we can verify that we do have it.

Thanks!

So...I started this thread exactly one year ago today regarding my 1st submittal. What a coincidence.

I logged in this morning because I recently sent in my 2nd submittal to CGC. According to UPS, it was received on 3/26/21. I decided to check these boards to see what the typical turn around time seems to be and was surprised to see last year's post still getting some traction. If the above mentioned three week delay is still holding true, my recent submittal should be checked in this week or early next. Can someone confirm if three weeks out is still relatively accurate? Patiently waiting............ @Jennifer F.

Edited by jrmutley