• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TALES OF SUSPENSE 42 CGC 6.5 OW ***CLOSED OFF TO EBAY LAND!***
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Hey FOLKS!!!

OK, so all the normal stuff applies.

YOU ALL KNOW ME, OVER 12 YEARS HERE ON THE BOARDS....REFERENCES AS NEEDED FOR NOOBS.... :slapfight:

:rulez:

FREE USPS PRIORITY BOX SHIPPING INCLUDED IN THE USA...CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, BUT NOT REAL INTERESTED IN THE HASSLE FOR LOW $ BOOKS

CHECK/M.O. OK....I OWN A BUSINESS AND HAVE EVERY PAYMENT OPTION I KNOW OF SUCH AS VENMO, POP-MONEY, ZELLE AND PAYPAL ALL SET UP UNDER IT, SO ANY PAYMENT OPTION IS BASICALLY AVAILABLE...MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR OTHER PAYMENT VENUES I DON'T HAVE SET UP YET. THANKS

NO PROBIES, ECT....

1st :takeit: IN THREAD WINS!!!! AND TRUMPS ANY PM NEGOTIATIONS IN PRIVATE UNTIL THEY POST " :takeit: PER PM".

ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON CGC GRADED BOOKS, I'LL TAKE RETURNS ON "RAW" BOOKS IF I MISSED SOMETHING(PAGE MISSING,DETACHED CENTERFOLD,ETC) WITHIN 1 WEEK OF BUYER RECEIVING THE TRACKED PACKAGE, BUT NOT BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE ON MY GRADING, HIGH RES SCANS TO VIEW, AND I'M GRADING THE BOOKS AS IF I WAS BUYING, LOWER THAN WHAT I'D EXPECT THEM TO GRADE-OUT AT CGC...

OK THEN...

1st off...

It's a beauty, i bought it to upgrade my 5.5 but my entire run is OW/W so this has to be passed on...

TOS #42 CGC 6.5 OFF-WHITE PAGES ( Unpressed, Bought from an O/O then straight to CGC)

$350 SHIPPED IN THE USA!! 

:news: $320 SHIPPED!!!:news:

Recent GPA Nothing in the grade BUT 7.0 $485 (Feb) and 5.5 $270(April) and 5.0 $248(April) and those $'s dont usually represent the true cost + Shipping fee's ect.

IMG_20200429_181021.jpg

IMG_20200429_180920.jpg

IMG_20200429_180906.jpg

IMG_20200429_180856.jpg

Edited by KryptoSpidey

3 minutes ago, KryptoSpidey said:

Moving the 42 to eBay tomorrow once i get the book,so if you are interested,now's the time...

Do you have photos of it?