• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Taking Offers BIN $150 Hot Stuff-The Little Devil issue no. 1 Harvey Comics-Front Cover & Centerfold Pics added 5/6
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Selling the first issue of Hot Stuff "The Little Devil".  Published by Harvey Comics October 1957.  Book is complete except for 2 small coupons cut out.  Do not affect story line.  Cover & centerfold are attached.

Will entertain offers for this key issue.  BIN is $150 & includes shipping by USPS Priority Mail to USA only. 

Payment by Paypal Goods & Services or check/money order.  If paying by check or money order, books ship after payment clears.

Buyer may return book (in same condition as received) within seven (7) days of receipt.  Buyer to pay return postage.

No probation listers or members of the Hall of Shame.

I have sold many comics on this forum over the last 11+ years with 100% positive feedback, and here is the link to my Kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5161163#Post5161163

Posted this book in "Buddy Can You Spare a Grade" & grades range from 1.8 to 3.0.  I estimate the grade to be Good to Good plus (2.0 to 2.5).

GPA sales are:  CGC 3.0 sold for $531 January 2019, CGC 2.5 sold for $325 in August 2015, and CGC 1.5 sold for $230 in September 2015.

Hot Stuff 1 Front.JPG

Hot Stuff 1 Back.JPG

Adding additional photos of front cover & centerfold.  Last one shows 2 cut out coupons from centerfold & next page after.

thumbnail_IMG_3642.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3643.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3644.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3645.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3653.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3651.jpg

Edited by reed_richards