• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top cinematic superhero fight sequences?

52 posts in this topic

Batman warehouse fight, from Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice.

Wonder Woman vs the German Army in No Man's Land

Final battle, Avengers Endgame.

Battle on Titan, Avengers Infinity War

Superman vs Kryptonians in Smallville, Man of Steel

Nightcrawler in the White House, X-Men 2

Edited by Ken Aldred

I’m waiting for a joke post about Star-Lord vs Ronan the Accuser.

I was tempted, I’ll admit. 

19 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

I like the team battle in Civil War. That had so much classic Marvel slugfest flavor you'd think Kirby was directing it.

Some of Guillermo del Toro’s fight scenes in Blade 2 were influenced by Kirby.  The UV grenade explosions were his attempt at creating an energetic Kirby Krackle effect on-screen.

Edited by Ken Aldred

2 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I thought the train fight with Doc Ock in Spider-Man 2 was very cleverly choreographed - easily the best Spidey film for me

1571125138_SpiderMan2(6).gif.98bd441a7837e8129f4d6ddb17a99515.gif

I preferred their fight up the side of the building as #1, but completely agree that this has been the best Spidey movie so far.

30 minutes ago, mysterio said:
2 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I thought the train fight with Doc Ock in Spider-Man 2 was very cleverly choreographed - easily the best Spidey film for me

I preferred their fight up the side of the building as #1, but completely agree that this has been the best Spidey movie so far.

Marvel's AVENGERS Thread

Yes, that too. I like when he webs the nets at the sides of the buildings and throws the passengers safely into them. Very clever. 

3 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

44 minutes ago, mysterio said:

I also consider this the best Spider-Man film to date. Though I very much enjoy Into The Spider-Verse.

Edited by Bosco685