• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top cinematic superhero fight sequences?

52 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

I also consider this the best Spider-Man film to date. Though I very much enjoy Into The Spider-Verse.

If only he'd kept his mask on in this scene. That is the one glaring flaw of all Spider-man films thus far, he needs to keep his damned mask on.

12 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Batman warehouse fight, from Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice.

Wonder Woman vs the German Army in No Man's Land

Final battle, Avengers Endgame.

Battle on Titan, Avengers Infinity War

Superman vs Kryptonians in Smallville, Man of Steel

Nightcrawler in the White House, X-Men 2

Wonder Woman had some fantastic fight sequences, especially that one!

Maybe I am breaking the rules a bit selecting a TV show but for me Daredevil on Netflix was and still is the best thing MCU has done. I love some of the recent films but this show hit everything I wanted to see in a DD show. This hallway fight scene happened at the perfect moment in the show and was stunning IMO.

21 hours ago, adamstrange said:

From the first Hulk movie, Hulk vs Poodle

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but as a fan of Ang Lee's Hulk film, I still love Bruce's final battle with his father. David Banner becomes a hybrid of Absorbing Man, Zzaxx, Golem, and other classic elemental Hulk villains before becoming a kind of "Hulk god" and takes the literal and metaphorical form of a jellyfish and mushroom cloud, two images sequenced throughout the film, which also represent the two most powerful forces on Earth and which power the Hulk, genetics and the atom. Add in the emotional subtext of Bruce fighting his father. Ang Lee's Hulk is an underrated minor masterpiece of cinema. The techniques that Lee used in this film lead into Life of Pi.