• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

People on Comic Covers Who Look Like Famous People. Or in Them. When They're Not Really Supposed to Be Them. Probably.
4 4

153 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

Not a person (and I havent read the issue in a while to know if he appears inside) but is that Felix the Cat in the garbage?

image.jpeg

Deliberate, I'm sure :grin:

6 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

How quickly they forget :whistle:

Ah, sorry about that Awe. I knew there was another thread somewhere, but do you think I could find it? And I see I posted in it too!  Hopefully a kindly mod will see this and merge mine into yours :foryou:

5 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Ah, sorry about that Awe. I knew there was another thread somewhere, but do you think I could find it? And I see I posted in it too!  Hopefully a kindly mod will see this and merge mine into yours :foryou:

737649679_41a1UrH095L._AC_UL320_SR208320_.jpg.f5c102894b118c1c97c0aa536a9f945d.jpg

On 5/1/2020 at 8:27 AM, Buzzetta said:

image.png.d2162c395e4964fa377b38ea8bbe6473.png

biggest letdown of the 80s.  Darth vader is in reality a kindly old chubby goofball.

20 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I have from a VERY reliable source that Elvis’s original childhood comic collection is still boxed up in the attic at Graceland. Can you even imagine the buzz if this pedigree collection ever came to market? 

@Gotham Kid would put on his Blue Suede Shoes and get All Shook Up for a Big Hunk O' Love for those books.  I doubt he Can't Help Falling in Love like a Hound Dog in heat and if he were to grab any if they were offered, he would have that Love Me Tender feeling and cry I'll Never Let You Go but if he weren't able to buy any, it would be a trip to Heartbreak Hotel and he would Have One Broken Heart For Sale.  Alas, back to Portugal he would go under a Blue Moon and feeling Indescribably Blue as his flight back would be a Return to Sender, left only with empty If I Can Dream thoughts. :cry:

I know that is really bad.  Peter, you deserve to have at least one of his books so you could Shake, Rattle and Roll. :foryou:

56 minutes ago, telerites said:

@Gotham Kid would put on his Blue Suede Shoes and get All Shook Up for a Big Hunk O' Love for those books.  I doubt he Can't Help Falling in Love like a Hound Dog in heat and if he were to grab any if they were offered, he would have that Love Me Tender feeling and cry I'll Never Let You Go but if he weren't able to buy any, it would be a trip to Heartbreak Hotel and he would Have One Broken Heart For Sale.  Alas, back to Portugal he would go under a Blue Moon and feeling Indescribably Blue as his flight back would be a Return to Sender, left only with empty If I Can Dream thoughts. :cry:

I know that is really bad.  Peter, you deserve to have at least one of his books so you could Shake, Rattle and Roll. :foryou:

That's almost a blue Christmas leaving someone all shook up like that, and the pretty ribbons would make him say how great thou art if only he could...reach those silver bells!!! :x

24 minutes ago, JollyComics said:
On 9/22/2020 at 4:26 AM, Beige said:

Sporty Spice? (Spice Girls)

So her outfit is burrowed from Star Wars....

image.png.cc4c1175b683f83d890a22b934c6ff3b.png w.thumb.jpg.78ef0dc633f495519612b08ca24a2ea3.jpg

No... No, sorry, I'm not seeing it?  hm