• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paging somebody who knows Laurie S. Sutton

29 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have a question, which I hope somebody can answer:

I want to contact Mrs. Laurie S. Sutton and ask her about a comic book of the 80s, which she edited. I tried to find her e-mail-address but had no success. I tried to find other ways to contact her but had no success. Is somebody here who knows how to reach her ? I can also send the question to you and you can forward it to her if you don't want to or are not allowed to share her address. I only want to know or hope that she remembers the time when she had to do with this book.

Thank you in advance,

Bye,

Archi

(dc-archiv@gmx.net)

Yes, I saw them and finally convinced myself to register at Twitter, since I read that on Twitter you can send personal messages.

Turned out that after registring and writing the message I got the note "You can not sent a person a message until the person befriends you".

Great job, Twitter-creators !

And for the publisher: As far as I understood it, she wrote quite a few books for several publishers. I didn't find "her" publisher to write them a request.

How do all the freelance artists get their work when they are not contactable ? Is there some secret club where only people in the business have access ?

1 hour ago, archivist said:

Does anybody have any other ideas ?

I wrote to Capstone, but got no reply.

man I did a deep dive into this-nothing.  Friending her on twitter is your only chance.  Dont do twitter so not sure how you do that.  Maybe send friend req like on facebook.

1 hour ago, archivist said:

Does anybody have any other ideas ?

I wrote to Capstone, but got no reply.

Send this tweet:

"Dear @LaurieSutton - I'm looking to get some information on a comic you edited in the 1980s for a project I am doing on <fill in name of project>. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated."

3 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

Send this tweet:

"Dear @LaurieSutton - I'm looking to get some information on a comic you edited in the 1980s for a project I am doing on <fill in name of project>. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated."

This is the way

4 minutes ago, archivist said:

@FlyingDonut: Thank you for your help, but I can't send her a message.

Twitter says "You can not sent a person a message until the person befriends you".

S/he's talking about tweeting at them. It's a public message that the Twitter account will get notified for being tagged in.

2 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

You know, you can easily find her Florida address and phone number online. Took me about 15 seconds.

I got nothin

Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 11.14.43 AM.png