• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paging somebody who knows Laurie S. Sutton

29 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

radaris.com

omg

OP this is the way

@MasterLogan2000: Found it  "If you include multiple usernames in your Tweet, all of those people will see your Tweet in their Notifications tab.".

I always looked in the "message" section.

Thank you !

1 minute ago, archivist said:

@MasterLogan2000: Found it  "If you include multiple usernames in your Tweet, all of those people will see your Tweet in their Notifications tab.".

I always looked in the "message" section.

Thank you !

see the post that shows how to get her address and # then write or call.

Edited by kav

@James J Johnson:

I did found the address and the phone number also, but there are several reasons I didn't phone.

First of all, when you ask somebody a question on the phone, the person is forced to answer immediately. He/she doesn't get enough time to think about the question to give a thorough reply. In my case this was the main reason for deciding against phoning.

Also I wasn't sure if I got the right person's data. As far as I remember, there were several addresses given in Florida which left me unsure if I'm on the right track or not.

The least reason is that I don't like talking on the phone. Sometimes you don't understand what your partner meant and you jump to the wrong conclusion. In mails or boards you can reread answers and think about what was meant without already talking about the next sentence.

And last - the reason I hate the most, but still - I also want to give the person who doesn't know me the possibility to not answer. I absolutely don't like it when I send an e-Mail and do not get a reply. I always reply to questions or suggestions or whatever. But some people don't and it's their decision and I have to respect that.

I tried to contact her now on Twitter. Let's hope I did it right and let's hope she is polite enough to answer.

Thank you all for your help !

Archi

@archivist when you do a tag...... : you need to click the name from the drop down menu that starts when you type the symbol @

I'm not sure your tags are working, they may be, but see how mine is greyish black and your's are not.....

Just trying to help :) 

Just now, archivist said:

@ADAMANTIUM: Oh, I didn't know that. More important, I don't know why there is a difference. Thank you for pointing that out to me !

that tag gave me a notification at the top that someone had "mentioned" me lol I think tags will also send an email to the person you tag that'll include the post haha, depending on settings :) 

So anyway, no worries!

3 hours ago, archivist said:

@James J Johnson:

I did found the address and the phone number also, but there are several reasons I didn't phone.

First of all, when you ask somebody a question on the phone, the person is forced to answer immediately. He/she doesn't get enough time to think about the question to give a thorough reply. In my case this was the main reason for deciding against phoning.

Also I wasn't sure if I got the right person's data. As far as I remember, there were several addresses given in Florida which left me unsure if I'm on the right track or not.

The least reason is that I don't like talking on the phone. Sometimes you don't understand what your partner meant and you jump to the wrong conclusion. In mails or boards you can reread answers and think about what was meant without already talking about the next sentence.

And last - the reason I hate the most, but still - I also want to give the person who doesn't know me the possibility to not answer. I absolutely don't like it when I send an e-Mail and do not get a reply. I always reply to questions or suggestions or whatever. But some people don't and it's their decision and I have to respect that.

I tried to contact her now on Twitter. Let's hope I did it right and let's hope she is polite enough to answer.

Thank you all for your help !

Archi

I always take the direct approach. I'm very tactful and can be exquisitely congenial, teetering on the border of condescending, but never crossing that final line! So I'm confident I can milk the call for all its worth to accomplish my goal and as such, I always reach out by phone when possible! 

So if she gives you the cold shoulder; tells you to take a long walk off a short pier, I'll mitigate for you. Hey, I'll have her eating out of your hand, I'm good like that with introductions. I can talk the bats out of the belfry given the chance. :acclaim: