• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Printing ladels Paypal?
4 4

79 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, masterlogan2000 said:

PirateShip's pricing is higher than eBay or PayPal if you do enough business to get a shipping discount.  I wouldn't consider myself one of the bigger guys, but my last shipment is $7.23 (Priority Legal Flat Rate) or $8.65 (Regional Box A) on eBay versus $7.45/$8.92 on PirateShip.  If you're selling low margin, single issue comics this way, every penny counts.

What are you using for creating labels? Usually the lowest I pay for PLFR is $7.55.

11 hours ago, littledoom said:

What are you using for creating labels? Usually the lowest I pay for PLFR is $7.55.

I ship right out of eBay.

I currently hold "Top Rated Seller" status because of strong C2E2 sales from February/March.  However, even before that, I had "Above Standard" and offered 1-Day turnaround times for shipping.  At least one of these is required (or maybe it's a combination) to get a shipping discount.  Typically it's a 5-10% discount, which is significant and can add up quickly.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 1:45 AM, Lightning55 said:

I can solve all those problems.  Get the heck off of PayPal shipping.  Use PirateShip.com.  Free, easy, dependable, bolts up to eBay.  They do shipping, and only shipping.  Why depend on anyone who does shipping as a sideline?

if someone here pays me by paypal...

33 minutes ago, the blob said:

if someone here pays me by paypal...

Doesn't mean you HAVE to ship with PayPal.  You can use any service.  But if you like it, and it's up and running, that's the right thing to use.

On 5/1/2020 at 10:46 AM, the blob said:

Is it glitching out right now for folks? I can't get it to function. Won't calculate my postage or get to the printing stage. Weird. Yet I had just printed a lable via ebay.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything but I'm just curious why a thread title has uncorrected misspellings.  I understand if its just not that big a deal but if you could clarify.  Just because I am a curious person that is all.

1 hour ago, kav said:

Not trying to be a jerk or anything but I'm just curious why a thread title has uncorrected misspellings.  I understand if its just not that big a deal but if you could clarify.  Just because I am a curious person that is all.

+1 on all the misspellings throughout the boards.  Very annoying, but no one apparently cares.  Except you and me, @kav

Why would I spend time correcting misspellings here? I don't know why it did not autocorrect. But frankly, why does anyone care, if folks understand the intent? 

Edited by the blob

Just a pet peeve for some of us who crave accuracy in life in general.  Don't like math mistakes, grammar mistakes, spelling errors, any kind of sloppiness.  Would like to see people take some pride in their output, themselves, their surroundings, their manners.  There's a general "I don't care", "my bad", "whatever" thing going around.  What goes around, comes around, so sooner or later someone who doesn't care affects you.  What if we just tried a little to maintain a higher standard?  That would be cool.  But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

24 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

Just a pet peeve for some of us who crave accuracy in life in general.  Don't like math mistakes, grammar mistakes, spelling errors, any kind of sloppiness.  Would like to see people take some pride in their output, themselves, their surroundings, their manners.  There's a general "I don't care", "my bad", "whatever" thing going around.  What goes around, comes around, so sooner or later someone who doesn't care affects you.  What if we just tried a little to maintain a higher standard?  That would be cool.  But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I am a lawyer. I do a lot of writing. I spend my time editing and proofing what pays the bills. Not comic nerd chit chat.

9 hours ago, Lightning55 said:

You have found a way to turn it on and off.  I wouldn't mind that, but it's like stuck in the on position.  Probably some un-diagnosed form of OCD.

I have OCD up the yin yang.  Maybe thats part of why I get so curious over minor things.  I have to know!  Excuse me m'am can you tell me WHY you placed your pencil on the table at that odd angle instead of parallel to the edge-

16 hours ago, kav said:

I don't know about you but I still see labias in the title. Its also still in the first post. Maybe a sneaky clickbait attempt (shrug).... lol just kidding.

Curious if anyone knows if PayPal allows you to customize the insurable value on Ebay sales during the printing process? I think Ebay only allows insurable value to be what the item sold for.

2 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

I don't know about you but I still see labias in the title. Its also still in the first post. Maybe a sneaky clickbait attempt (shrug).... lol just kidding.

Curious if anyone knows if PayPal allows you to customize the insurable value on Ebay sales during the printing process? I think Ebay only allows insurable value to be what the item sold for.

And ps to OP I did too notice 'priniting'.

Just now, wombat said:

Highley dipassointing thread. I want my moneney back. 

FTFY