• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Incredible Hulk
3 3

321 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Werner_Von_Doom said:

I put it at the first 15 cent issue (118) to December 1979 (242). But anything close to that works.

I always had it at 123 (January 1970) but yes that works too :)

Love me some Bronze Age Hulk. I'm currently reading through my Hulks but I haven't hit the Bronze Age yet. I'm on #126 now I think. I've got the entire Hulk run from #1 through #300 so it's been interesting to see the changes to the character so far.  2 years ago at the Baltimore comic con I bought about 50 Hulks, mostly Bronze but also some Silver and some Copper. It was a pretty good day. Got me a long way too completing the run. Looking forward to reading them all! 

3 hours ago, joeypost said:

While not famous, this book is a white whale for me. Only 1 9.8 on the census and the last one sold for 20x what a 9.6 is valued at. 

My old copy was very sharp, but not a NM/M:

Hulk137sale.thumb.jpg.1d546ba36f0e2a26d7c79762904a108e.jpg

Edited by namisgr

41 minutes ago, joeypost said:

As far as availability in 9.8 some of the hardest Hulk books to find are:

137 (1 in 9.8)

158 (none in 9.8)

145  1 in 9.8

I have it on good authority that this copy will be selling this summer at auction.  :shy:

Edited by namisgr