• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Incredible Hulk
3 3

321 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, mec3437 said:

The 162 could use a clean and press.  imageproxy.php?img=&key=c846ed7a40be7761imageproxy.php?img=&key=c846ed7a40be7761

hulk155.jpg

hulk161.jpg

hulk162.jpg

hulk165.jpg

hulk172.jpg

hulk178.jpg

hulk182.jpg

hulk190.jpg

Lot of Love :x that IH 162 & 182 look nice! I might have to put #190 on my checklist lol that's a pretty sweet cover :) is it a 1st app? I don't know that I've heard of "Glorian".

I've seen the cover before, but not sure what he is "about" powers wise etc :foryou: 

On 8/1/2020 at 2:48 PM, Frisco Larson said:

Changing out bags and boards is ALWAYS a fun time for me!! :bigsmile:  It takes a while though, because I usually get lost in the artwork and end up reading several of the stories before I can get back on track changing out the supplies. Still a great way to spend a day!!!  (thumbsu

This happens EVERY TIME!

Might as well just settle in when you're gonna do this... :headbang:

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lot of Love :x that IH 162 & 182 look nice! I might have to put #190 on my checklist lol that's a pretty sweet cover :) is it a 1st app? I don't know that I've heard of "Glorian".

I've seen the cover before, but not sure what he is "about" powers wise etc :foryou: 

Thanks!  I think 190 is Glorian's first appearance because it really is the only book I have in that issue range.  182 jumps to 190 which jumps to 223.  

On 10/25/2020 at 6:11 PM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

The only Bernie Wrightson cover

1 Incredible Hulk #197.jpg

This one has been eluding me. Can't seem to find a nice copy at a reasonable price.