Anybody selling Mylites and Halfbacks?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anybody here sells Mylites and Halfbacks? I'd like to get Mylite 2s for bronze age. 200 of the M2s and Halfbacks. I'm trying to find them cheaper than the normal sites. 

Thanks again. 

9 hours ago, johnnycoolxx said:

I was wondering if anybody here sells Mylites and Halfbacks? I'd like to get Mylite 2s for bronze age. 200 of the M2s and Halfbacks. I'm trying to find them cheaper than the normal sites. 

Thanks again. 

I purchase directly from EGerber.  I wait until I have a decent sized order (min order is $100) then go to them. Since no middle man the cost is usually 40-60% less than "normal" selling prices.  On boards they will also do custom orders charging by weight which actually works out pretty fairly.

Their website though is rather last century :) , phoning in orders is required.

P.S. On their site - Slab (or Graded) Mylites are simply called "Legal Size"

Edited by MAR1979

I have around 170 Mylites with halfbacks   7 3/4 x 10 1/2 with a 1 1/2 flap bags    7 1/2 x 10 1/2 boards      (boards are in bags)

about half of them held books for 6 months or so, the others were never used.  They were little too big for my books.  I've since removed the books from the ones I was using

3 hours ago, csaag said:

I have around 170 Mylites with halfbacks   7 3/4 x 10 1/2 with a 1 1/2 flap bags    7 1/2 x 10 1/2 boards      (boards are in bags)

about half of them held books for 6 months or so, the others were never used.  They were little too big for my books.  I've since removed the books from the ones I was using

I'd be interested in those. I'll pm you.