• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you are home with kids right now we have a thread in G/S/B with some FREE toys/books
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I posted something about 6 weeks ago, but I'm going to post again in case people don't go to the sales forum.

If you are home with children under a lock down, please take a look. Preference is given to first responders and people on layoffs, but anyone with children who can use a little help (even if it's just that you are frustrated being home, can join. There are also some things that are for adults without kids who are unemployed (some books).

Some kind boarders have added funds, so right now most of the items will ship directly from Amazon, so take a look. Everything on the thread is free.

@Buzzetta just posted some legos as well. 

He has 3 lego sets and I have enough funds for at least 10 more items to be given away.

I heartily endorse this post. What a wonderful thing to do during these lousy times. Sharon and the other folks there are doing this from their warm hearts. 

By all means, check it out and take something if you know of a deserving person. And if you can contribute by all means do so. 

My granddaughters have been very happy recipients. Just made their day to get a box from “the package guy” via the support of these cool people!