• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY...PRICES REDUCED!!!! only a few books remain!!!****JBPEZ Bronze and Silver all CGC Slab sale!! X-Men, FF, Avengers, ASM, Star Wars, Daredevil and MORE!!
6 6

258 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I have sold to many of you on Ebay over the past 20+ years-I have over 2600 positives there (no negatives)!

I have had excellent transactions with: ricksneatstuff, MustEatBrains, Comcav, Comical Situations, Joshua33, jimjum12, Solar Boy, Casablanca...the list could go on and on!

Rules:

NO PL/HOS members!

"I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any negotiations in PM or emails.

Payment: Paypal is perfectly acceptable. Purchases over $1,000, check/mo please.

Checks must clear first...usually 3 business days max!

Payment plans available; please PM me to discuss.

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority mail almost daily, so you will receive your books quickly. CGC books ( up to 5) will be $15 to US, $40 to Canada. 

Refunds: There will be no refunds since books are graded by a third party (CGC of course)!

Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.

Edited by jbpez
recap

:news:

RECAP of remaining books! 

Detective 475 CGC 9.6...$225:news: NOW $200!!

FF 36 CGC 7.5...$295

Edited by jbpez
recap

Just now, Pantodude said:

What's all the fuss about.  Grrrr.  

Panties-in-a-wad-Dude!! :insane:

3 minutes ago, Falcon760 said:

Is this canceled?

It's just beginning, my friend...., it's just beginning. :cool: 

Just now, lizards2 said:

It's just beginning, my friend...., it's just beginning. :cool: 

I am unfortunately for my wallet, branching out into Marvel books...just bought a SS4 and An FF 55, Am waffling on getting a 48...so looking forward to the FF's.

:news:I left for a while and came back to a ton of emails in regards to timing tonight...okay all, I plan to begin about 9PM EST!! I am scanning away as we speak. Looking to list about 12 bronze and about the same amount of Silver books tonight! One thing I will ask from everyone this time around, please let's hold off on emailing offers as I list the books. I was fielding a ton of emails and slowing down the thread last time out. If you want a book as I am listing...SAY :takeit:. I have no issues listening to offers and packaged deals once I am done listing all the books later tonight. The books will be priced quite well and I am hoping will all sell during the listing :bigsmile:. Thanks everyone!!

See you shortly!!

Bronze will be first...I have 15 bronze and 9 Silvers for tonight. I will be adding more silver over the next few days. Some fun books here. Most of this thread will be relatively pocketbook friendly! (thumbsu

Thanks everyone.

1 minute ago, Comical Situations said:
5 minutes ago, jbpez said:

Booze will be first...Thanks everyone.

Good call Jeff!

Booze and "pocketbook friendly"...I'd say he was flirtin' with us....