• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY...PRICES REDUCED!!!! only a few books remain!!!****JBPEZ Bronze and Silver all CGC Slab sale!! X-Men, FF, Avengers, ASM, Star Wars, Daredevil and MORE!!
6 6

258 posts in this topic

:news: Friday night, about 9PM EST...i will list a bunch more Early SA Marvels...ASM, FF, X-Men, Avengers, Cap America etc! Perhaps I will list a few later tonight depending on time. We shall see....

See you tomorrow!!

2 hours ago, jbpez said:

:news: Friday night, about 9PM EST...i will list a bunch more Early SA Marvels...ASM, FF, X-Men, Avengers, Cap America etc! Perhaps I will list a few later tonight depending on time. We shall see....

See you tomorrow!!

Any Erotic Cap bootleg comics? I understand you have the only complete run of the underground, erotic sensation "Cap By Moonlight" on the east coast. I'd love to read an original print copy. :x 🇱🇷 :blush:

Edited by DavidTheDavid

:news:Okay, I have decided to quickly scan a few books and list them about 9pm EST tonight!! All will be KEYS and listed under GPA as they are recent upgrades!! There will be many more tomorrow night.

Good luck all...