• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY...PRICES REDUCED!!!! only a few books remain!!!****JBPEZ Bronze and Silver all CGC Slab sale!! X-Men, FF, Avengers, ASM, Star Wars, Daredevil and MORE!!
6 6

258 posts in this topic

:news: 9PM EST Tonight. Grand Finale! i have a ton of books to mail out so I need to wrap this baby up!!

A bunch of really nice Early SA Marvels; DD, Avengers, X-Men, ASM, Cap America etc.

And one last book...a true SA MONSTER...so break out your pocketbooks!! Old Slab to boot!!

1 minute ago, jbpez said:

:news:Starting in 5 mins! Grabbing a nice glass of wine first, cranking up some Pink Floyd and starting. A nice selection of books here. Quite a few early Avengers issues if anyone cares. lol

You should always drink at least three glasses before you start listing prices!

1 minute ago, Foolkiller said:

please disclose what you're drinking.

It's wine - who cares?  lol

Just now, Foolkiller said:

please disclose what you're drinking.

Funny you should ask, I have a bottle of 2012 Peter Michael Belle Cote open from last night. Not typically a white drinker, but when I do indulge, Sir Peter Michael is my guy!

2 minutes ago, jbpez said:

Funny you should ask, I have a bottle of 2012 Peter Michael Belle Cote open from last night. Not typically a white drinker, but when I do indulge, Sir Peter Michael is my guy!

you're a refined gentleman of taste.

Avengers 11

CGC 6.5

Spider-Man X-Over/Classic cover!

Not sure why back cover has halo...it does not!

$195 :news:SOLD!

avengers 11 6.5 (2).jpg

avengers 11 6.5 b (2).jpg

avengers 11 6.5 back (2).jpg

Edited by jbpez