• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]: Some pretty Pre Code Horrors and a Bernie Wrighston signed HOS92

13 posts in this topic

oCBjzCL.pngRules :rulez:

No Probies or HOSers. I also may ask for references dependent on post count and membership length.

:takeit: in the thread Trumps all.

As most on here I am willing to negotiate depending on the book and the offer, but I ask people do not message me asking me what my lowest price is. There is really no way I can respond to this where my price is going to just drop a tremendous amount and likely not at all. I rather you just message me with what you are willing to pay and if we don't agree, that is completely fine. I promise if you are polite, you will not offend me.  

Currently shipping in the USA for the below prices. International must PM me prior to claiming to discuss shipping.

Unless specified that shipping is included:

Please add $15.00 for shipping for Slabs. All slabs will be shipped in a USPS Medium Priority Box and well protected.

Shipping for Raw Books will be $7.50 for the first 3 via USPS Priority Shipping.

Returns will only be accepted in the instance there is damage. If you have any reservations on the quality of a book, please just ask first.

7idXP3d.pngPayment: PayPal, Wire, Check, M/O

Edited by BatmanRiddlez

PLEASE READ IN REGARDS TO TRADE:

So I actually prefer to trade and for just one book. Just to make it easier on anyone who would like to approach with a trade deal. The top books on my list are: Fantastic Four 5, ASM 1, X-men 1, and JIM 83. I am not looking for DC Comics at the moment. I am open to other Marvel Keys though. Not really interested to trade for other pre-code horror or golden age books. Only open to Blue or Yellow Label.