• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peach Momoko Appreciation Thread
11 11

210 posts in this topic

Love her work. Also seems to be a very nice person. I got ahold of her email somehow about a year ago to inquire about a commission. She wrote me back a nice note with prices and what she could do. The wait list was kinda long so I didn’t do it. Now might be a good time to revisit. I bought this Ghost spider 2 off the rack at my LCS just because I liked it and luckily it has exploded in value. I also really like the Fallen Angels 2 variant with X-23 on the cover. 

C0424B9E-51E5-4887-9407-5FD0B7B84C6B.jpeg

3 hours ago, williamblood said:

she just did a cover for Stake #1 a kickstarter book. they did a rare foil of the cover, less than 100 printed. making it peaches's rarest book.

Stake_1MomokoFTD_1024x1024.jpg

I don't think that's correct. I believe these are being made based on how many selected the foils and typically, they print extras to cover damage.

Also, you can still order them, it appears here.

10 hours ago, williamblood said:

she just did a cover for Stake #1 a kickstarter book. they did a rare foil of the cover, less than 100 printed. making it peaches's rarest book.

Stake_1MomokoFTD_1024x1024.jpg

Yea bro, theres nothing on the Kickstarter page about the foil virgin having only 100 copies. I can order 200+ copies from the link provided above. It's a Print-On-Demand book.

YOU GOT BURNED !!!!!!!!

Edited by Second Blight

16 hours ago, Summydad1 said:

Took a picture of the Fallen Angels 2. I’m glad this topic got started. She deserves some admiration. Her art just makes me happy. That’s the idea I think?!?

DE43631F-61C1-43A0-956F-64E7EED1196D.jpeg

She definitely has an anime/manga influence to her style. That cover reminds me quite a bit of Mononoke Hime.

4 hours ago, Summydad1 said:

Where did you see this? I would like to be able to order one. 

I ordered it from one of my LCS, they are only getting in 2. I'm in South Africa so unfortunately I don't know where you would order from overseas.