• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peach Momoko Appreciation Thread
11 11

210 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Will96 said:

Ahh. Gotcha.... I just ordered the Punchline and Blade Runner.... I really want the Red Sonja.... Maybe....

Nice.  I didn’t get those, but I did pre order X of Swords #1 Magik variant set.  Check The Comic Mint website if you want to see it. (thumbsu

21 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Nice.  I didn’t get those, but I did pre order X of Swords #1 Magik variant set.  Check The Comic Mint website if you want to see it. (thumbsu

I like it.... A lot.... Something to consider....

While in the LCS, this was sitting on the shelf.... 

Now to find a spot on the wall for it.... Probably one of the frames I rotate regularly....

2020-09-19_230439.thumb.jpg.14dea50e04bded968c1fe4ef0811dec3.jpg

Punchline.png.2009c4f0c352d5e4b632d31418b98129.png

Am I reading this right? 10,000 copies of each so 30,000 copies of this 1 shot?....

"Each Punchline Special #1 Team Variant cover will have a limited print run set at a maximum of 10,000 copies. Written by James Tynion IV and Sam Johns with art by Mirka Andolfo, it is scheduled to arrive in stores on November 10th."

BTW, if Mirka is doing the story art, this is going to awesome.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/peach-momoko-derrick-chew-kael-ngu-do-limited-punchline-variants/

Edited by Will96

14 minutes ago, Will96 said:

Am I reading this right? 10,000 copies of each so 30,000 copies of this 1 shot?....

"Each Punchline Special #1 Team Variant cover will have a limited print run set at a maximum of 10,000 copies. Written by James Tynion IV and Sam Johns with art by Mirka Andolfo, it is scheduled to arrive in stores on November 10th."

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/peach-momoko-derrick-chew-kael-ngu-do-limited-punchline-variants/

Not really a ‘limited’ run like I’m used to.  That’s a lot for just one book...if I’m reading it right. (shrug)

3 hours ago, Will96 said:

I think there's a regular cover by Jasmine Putri (think it's her) as well so that will push the print run waaaaaay up. The 10K limit on the other 3 are just variants as far as I am aware.

Edited by Jitstark