• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peach Momoko Appreciation Thread
11 11

210 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, kairos70 said:

Which issue number is this one?

It's for issue #2 it's an FOC cover, for some reason she didn't have a cover for #2 even though #1 #3 and #4 so they released this FOC variant last week for order. Placed mine with my LCS. She actually has a bunch like the Vampirella and that new Die!Namite series or whatever its called.

2 hours ago, IbukiLord said:

It's for issue #2 it's an FOC cover, for some reason she didn't have a cover for #2 even though #1 #3 and #4 so they released this FOC variant last week for order. Placed mine with my LCS. She actually has a bunch like the Vampirella and that new Die!Namite series or whatever its called.

I don't collect Vampirella but I will add the Horizon Zero Dawn covers to my pull list. I did manage to pick up all the Momoko Crow Lethe covers for that three issue mini-series.

Sent this off to cgc last week, looking forward to getting it back. Not sure what the grade will be the back cover has some waves on it and opted out of a press but either way it doesn't matter going up on display once it gets back.

R3JwhqG.jpg

Edited by IbukiLord

Just preordered these from Scorpion Comics.  I like this cover!!!  The blue blank is part of the set.

*UPDATE*  This 3 cover set has shipped and should be in my hands by Monday.  Fingers crossed...they will be going to CGC in my next shipment!!!:whee:

C6B62F9E-2EE5-4E1D-B746-B84AD0103EEA.jpeg

5E1C0800-00AB-43B2-B74E-8CC5895353C1.jpeg

27014991-2F93-46A1-985C-A7AB861290DA.jpeg

Edited by Galen130
Continuing to update...

On 5/6/2020 at 7:15 PM, umyeahwhatevers said:

My favorite so far.
I foresee this one crossing over to appeal to non-comic fans.
(not them buying the comic...although its on the up swing...just reposting / sharing the image...)
Blackwood #3 Variant

3006549.jpg

We met Peach some years ago and got her to do the BLACKWOOD Variant-- she is such a sweet person.   Both she and her manager are.   We had a nice time with them.   Glad she's getting the recognition she deserves.

2 hours ago, Will96 said:

Has this shipped?....

I have not seen the trade variant in stores....

ASM46_2020_PMV4.jpg

It should be...any time now.  Wish I could’ve gotten my hands on this variant.