• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peach Momoko Appreciation Thread
11 11

210 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jitstark said:

I think there's a regular cover by Jasmine Putri (think it's her) as well so that will push the print run waaaaaay up. The 10K limit on the other 3 are just variants as far as I am aware.

Yes Jasmine Putri will do the regular cover and then there will be some custom variants.... so....

PUNCHLINESPECIAL_1_ONESHOT_CVRAYASMINEPUTRI_540x.jpg.1bf2b8416d4f6a800f426d1442e7725a.jpg

12 hours ago, IbukiLord said:

She is doing another Strange Academy cover, not sure if I'll pick this one up but it's pretty cool, I'm just a big Magik fan so had to have her previous cover.

Uwh53zd.jpg

I just got the Sunday pre-order email for this, but we may be in the mountains to see the Aspen leaves changing color.  I may miss out on this due to lack of cell signal. doh!

I’m not picking up a copy of Strange Academy #4.  I looked this morning thinking it would be sold out, but it’s not.  Must not be as popular as some of her other stuff.  I’ll pass for something else. (thumbsu

3 hours ago, IbukiLord said:

Great day to get some Momoko covers

qDbaP3d.jpg

Still waiting on my Die!namite #1 sketch and virgin variants.  Mine haven't shipped yet so I followed up with the store.

2 hours ago, Galen130 said:

These arrived yesterday...

6AB30D10-E620-4A5E-BDA1-CF90383B6D97.jpeg

I've gotta contact the comic store and ask about the sketch issue on the left.  When I originally ordered these, their website (and all emails I received from them) show a virgin sketch cover...not a trade dress.  Kind of a big deal to me because the 'virgin' sketch looked good...of course.  I'm not going to make a stink about it, I'm only looking for clarification.  Anyone else run into this??

Here's what I thought I ordered.  This pic is right off their website....

trade dress.jpg

These arrived yesterday.  I’m quite pleased.  It’s the first time in a while that I’ve had a three-variant set NOT include a 9.6 or lower....

The picture looks fine on my iPad, but blurry here.  Sorry about that. (shrug)

07ADAE6F-BD43-485C-A2D1-8155E1760676.jpeg

Edited by Galen130
Uploaded a better picture...