• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ridiculous unedited ebay screenshots

24 posts in this topic

Google if you must but there is a LOT of accidental nudity of people taking pics of objects that reflect the picture taker.

The woman with the yellow dress and the guy with the tea kettle come to mind lol 

46 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Google if you must but there is a LOT of accidental nudity of people taking pics of objects that reflect the picture taker.

The woman with the yellow dress and the guy with the tea kettle come to mind lol 

I must.

18 hours ago, thunsicker said:

Wow that’s some provenance, they even identified the tree that the pulp cake from.

I love pulp cake.

1 hour ago, kav said:

I must.

You might drop your jaw... you might be repulsed.  Let us know what happens. 

Just now, James J Johnson said:

And you might ask yourself, "How did I get here?"

They once had a Snapchat filter that could multiply your face when you raised an eyebrow... All the faces alternated in color and were in sync like a checkerboard.  I may have posted a video of me lip syncing to this song raising the eyebrow and duplicating myself whenever the chorus came on. 

I love this song. 

11 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You might drop your jaw... you might be repulsed.  Let us know what happens. 

Omg.....................I just........................
-talk later

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

So... the picture of the bush reminded you of this?