• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella Love!
4 4

49 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, wombat said:

And you better try and get that #1 soon. It has been going through the roof. 

Yeah I need to just pull the trigger. Every time I had enough funny money to get it, I bought another book on my list. When I first stared looking at buying one a 9.0 was in the realm of possibilities. Now...not so much. 

Images of Vampy sipping blood from a goblet with some of it dripping from her mouth is just not my cup of tea.  On top of all that, her origin / story is not clear to me as it has been rewritten one too many times.

That being said, the right artist can make almost any comic book irresistible.  And a cover which embodies Vampy’s power of seduction has taken hold of me.  It is one of the most incredible images I have ever seen.  

I just purchased it, and should be able to post this coming weekend.

...so excited to share it with Vampy fans...

3 hours ago, wombat said:

Some of the recent covers are just mesmerizing. Artists like Lucio Parrillo and Nathan Szerdy are putting out amazing work. 

Mrs. Wombat especially. 🥰

On 5/3/2020 at 10:21 PM, Summydad1 said:

Sorry if it has been done before.  Wanted to show love for my favorite Draculon. I will one day own a Vampirella 1 when I get the scratch together. I would like to see some comics or art if you have love for Vamp. Thank you. 

418C93E4-4633-406E-93A1-77E8E7AC8498.jpeg

AFB3B9F7-C593-406E-B6D1-829A1BCAC07D.jpeg

Who is the artist for issues #3 & #5?