• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: SUPERMAN #11, 1941! Siegel & Shuster, classic cover, affordable... Sold!

7 posts in this topic

Fun early DC offered for sale. Secure USPS Priority ship is extra at cost. First 'takeit' wins, whether in the thread or via PM.

For payment, I can accept Paypal, check or money order. Please be able to pay within 5 days.

As always, satisfaction guaranteed. Any questions, feel free to PM. Thanks! 

Edited by Point Five

17 minutes ago, Point Five said:

SUPERMAN #11 in 2.5, slightly brittle. Classic Fred Ray cover on this early Siegel/Shuster-studio Supes! Nice-looking book with strong colors, but upper left corner chip to the book, and some of the righthand interior page edges have a small crack and some tiny chips suggesting localized dryness/brittleness. (See back cover & interior digital pics in spoilers for more detail.) On close inspection of the centerfold, I also note a crack at the tops of the interior pages, not visible on the outer covers... and it appears that the CF is likely detached, though I'm not inclined to test it. The cover is attached at both staples, and the book can be curled in hand and flipped through without damage. Page color is somewhere between off-white and cream with no tanning halo. Interior covers are bright. Great eye appeal for the grade... *very* hard to find these early yellow Superman covers this clean, without excessive dirt, stains or heavy dust shadows.

$425

supes11.jpg

Back cover/interior pics:

Reveal hidden contents

supes11back.JPG

supes11pg0.JPG

supes11pg1.JPG

supes11pg2.JPG

supes11pg3.JPG

I’ll take it!

31 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Dumb luck.. I looked at this then switched to facebook and saw a post of someone looking for this book.. he signed up and reached out. crazy coincidence.. 

Awesome. Thank you! :applause: