• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior Issues
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I recently submitted a book for pressing and because of the heat and the texture of the pages, the interior of the book was damaged. What sucks is that it was actually slabbed already at a 9.2 and I was trying to have some of the notes addressed. How many points do they take off for interior damage generally? Everything else is crisp

Book 1.jpg

book2.jpg

This is pretty much the definition of a comic with "a significant defect that needs specific description", especially since it is completely invisible from the outside. I can only assume it would get a Qualified label. I'm not... extremely familiar with how they assign green-label grades. My guess would be, if this book still has the cover presentation of a 9.2, that you'd get a 9.2 Qualified. But my suspicions here shouldn't be treated as gospel, to say the least.