• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wall Of The Week! May The 4th Be With You!
1 1

1 post in this topic

So I want to start a new trend. I have a display wall and to get myself to change it up more often, I will be posted a weekly wall...with a theme, of course. I encourage others to do this as well and share displays matching the theme if possible, or even sharing off some favourite books/items you own that match each week's theme.

This week, naturally, is Star Wars! I like Star Wars but am far from a super fan. The original trilogy is fantastic, everything since has been okay or very underwhelming. I have an extremely puny and terribly small collection of Star Wars comics and items, hence why this week I have expanded the theme to sci fi and space related in general :) I encourage others with more Star Wars to post their displays, favourite books, whatever. Feel free to comment on books you love, hate or whatever tickles your fancy! Overall enjoy and have some fun!