• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

325 posts in this topic

Gay Comics 34

Nice front  cover,   chips  out here and there  BC,  with  a little   soiling  to boot,. Flat  and tight,  Bonnett's  stamp  FC.

Here's  the  bad news.   Big ol'  chunk  out  of  interior page.   Classified  ads  one  side, page 1 of the Nellie  the Nurse  story/

Sigh...

Asking $30  SOLD!

Mim3NKd.jpg

tgfbYl2.jpg

3LpuIIV.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Joker  Comics 29

Light  dust  shadow  upper FC, light  soiling  BC,   extra  staple  midspine,  evidently to hold  the CF  in  space. 

Eight pages   Powerhouse Pepper by  Wolverton. Flat,  tight,  off-white pages,  but  several  small tears interior

Asking $75

3pIdkPI.jpg

C1i4kbw.jpg

10 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Gay Comics 34

Nice front  cover,   chips  out here and there  BC,  with  a little   soiling  to boot,. Flat  and tight,  Bonnett's  stamp  FC.

Here's  the  bad news.   Big ol'  chunk  out  of  interior page.   Classified  ads  one  side, page 1 of the Nellie  the Nurse  story/

Sigh...

Asking $30

Mim3NKd.jpg

:takeit:

All right Gang.  

That's it this evening,  back  tomorrow  around  2  PM,  Good  Lord  willin'  and the crick  don't rise. 

Just now, JollyComics said:

Good night Gang leader.  Out of Bonnett's books for now?

Not hardly.  More tomorrow!

I  listed  the  worst  condition  stuff  today,  things  should  improve   from  here  on  out. 

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Not hardly.  More tomorrow!

I  listed  the  worst  condition  stuff  today,  things  should  improve   from  here  on  out. 

Yeah...no.   That's  not  true.   I  still  have  a  couple  real  pooches  to  list, lol

Just now, comicquant said:

What’s on tap from a timely perspective?

Speaking of what's on tap, I think of the Backwoods Bastiche Scotch Ale every now and then. :cloud9:  Have yet to see it around these parts.

I found a store in Sisters that actually stocks Old Chub, so try to stock up when we travel through there, which is rare.  A couple times a year though.

Sorry  comocquant,   Lunatic  Lite's  hanging on  to  ALL    the   good  Timelys  except the  early  Teen  Humor,  there  may be one or two in the mix. 

Ditto  MLJ,   the  earliest  is a Suzie 60, and by then  it  said  ARCHIE   in  the triangle. 

Edited by catrick339

2 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Adventures  Into Terror 23

Ooh,  check it out,    decapitated  head in  the  little box  lower  FC,  "The Cannibals!"
There  is  NOTHING  AT  ALL   like  that in  the  story, lol

Corner off  upper  RH  FC,  otherwise split  lower  spine,   general wear  and dogears,  tight spine  and CF,  good  gloss,  off-white pages. 

Asking  $45  for   a decapitation  cover  that  isn't  broken out yet in  Overstreet

L1mDK1o.jpg

4nARdv8.jpg

6 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Speaking of what's on tap, I think of the Backwoods Bastiche Scotch Ale every now and then. :cloud9:  Have yet to see it around these parts.

I found a store in Sisters that actually stocks Old Chub, so try to stock up when we travel through there, which is rare.  A couple times a year though.

I'll have to send you another sixer!

6 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Sorry  comocquant,   Lunatic  Lite's  hanging on  to  ALL    the   good  Timelys  except the  early  Teen  Humor,  there  may be one or two in the mix. 

Ditto  MLJ,   the  earliest  is a Suzie 60, and by then  it  said  ARCHIE   in  the triangle. 

I don't blame ya!

G'morning!

Here's something  to tide  you  over  until  this  afternoon's session  

Torchy 1

Cover  is loose,   small  tear  at lower  staple,  both  staples rusty  with  a bit  of migration.  Chip and tear upper  edge BC. 
General  wear,  soiling.  Interior is tight,  off-white pages. 

Lunatic  Lite  wants  me  to  ask  $350
I think  that's  a  bit  aggressive,  but  how often  does  a copy come  around? I've  only  ever had one  copy. 

g5aiBUq.jpg

BAAPKNK.jpg

14 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Sunny 12

Two  bonus  staples  along  spine,  looks  like they're  there to  hold  on  a loose  cover 

Otherwise  flat  and  tight enough   with general wear  and off-white pages,  but  there's  a  BIG  flaw.  
Take  a look  at the third  scan,   the first  interior page  is   missing a  big  ol'   piece.   

O'street  G  is  over  $100,  asking  $40

lbE0pOh.jpg

pVBqvpJ.jpg

vktFeE1.jpg