• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

325 posts in this topic

Tales To  Astonish 38

First  appearance  Egghead.   Kind of   a cross between   Lex  Luthor  and    Egg  Fu  the Fifth,  lol

Old cellophane tape stuck  along  entire lengh  of   RH  FC  inside,   another small piece  upper  FC  inside.  
Flat  and tight enough,  but  couple  chips  out spine,   general  wear.  Split  lower  spine, okay gloss,    off-white pages

Take it for  $40  SOLD!

zgOlv8z.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Tales to  Astonish 39

Front  cover  displays  reasonably  well,   with   general wear,  but  there's  a  good sized  strip  ripped off  the upper BC,  small 
piece  out  edge  lower BC,  couple  small  tears  LH  BC.  Interior is tight with off-white - white pages,   but  long  tear  
on  an ad page,   no  story  affected. 

Rough reader that looks nice in  a bag  for $25  SOLD!

0kupYTK.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Tales  to Astonish 41 

Ahh,  now  THIS  is more like it. 

Flat, square,  glossy,  tight spine  and CF,   white pages.  Bit  of general wear,  and  there's a bit of  discoloration  along  RH 
edge FC.  there's some sort of glossy  residue  on  the inside. No idea,  unless  it's   residue  from  an old  piece of tape,  
Pretty minor,  but  it's  there. 

Asking $150

WSubxfe.jpg

And I believe  that's it for the evening. 
I've decided to  extend  the thread through  tomorrow with  my own  books,  and to give a little more  time  for folks to look  at  
Lunatic Lite's  stuff.  

Most likely   I'll have  an  afternoon  session  and finish out  during the evening, 
with  invoices  going out   Monday. 

See you then!

2 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Tales to  Astonish 39

Front  cover  displays  reasonably  well,   with   general wear,  but  there's  a  good sized  strip  ripped off  the upper BC,  small 
piece  out  edge  lower BC,  couple  small  tears  LH  BC.  Interior is tight with off-white - white pages,   but  long  tear  
on  an ad page,   no  story  affected. 

Rough reader that looks nice in  a bag  for $25

0kupYTK.jpg

:takeit:

This Magazine is Haunted V2 #5  is  SOLD!
This Magazine is Haunted 16 is CLAIMED! 

Thanks kazoo!

Tales to Astonish 39 is SOLD!

Thanks Eli!

Edited by catrick339

Greetings,  Gang!

After thinking it  over through  the  evening,   and  inspecting  what sold out  of   Lunatic Lite's  books,  I've  decided  to  veer  
back  around  to  yesterday's fun. 

IT'S THE RETURN OF  THE  TEN  DOLLAR  THREAD!

I'm going  to try to  list  fifty   comics   and  a handful  of pulps,  and EVERYTHING   will  be  a  flat  ten  bucks.  Nice  50's/60's/70's mixed  grille. 

This is  probably  a good time  to  remind  everyone, 

$8.50  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four  books, well packed in a padded  envelope.   
$15 boxed  Priority  for  larger quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.

I am NOT    offering   my usual  $5  First  class  for one or two books,  until  I  do my  due  diligence  and  can  force  the new 
gal  at  my local substation  to  bow to my will,  lol

Amazing Stories  V16 $9 Sept 1942

Bits out here  and there,  tape  spine  and BC,  see  second  scan

Asking  $10

kkg5VN8.jpg

m6PRNsx.jpg

19 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Tales To  Astonish 38

First  appearance  Egghead.   Kind of   a cross between   Lex  Luthor  and    Egg  Fu  the Fifth,  lol

Old cellophane tape stuck  along  entire lengh  of   RH  FC  inside,   another small piece  upper  FC  inside.  
Flat  and tight enough,  but  couple  chips  out spine,   general  wear.  Split  lower  spine, okay gloss,    off-white pages

Take it for  $40

zgOlv8z.jpg

Take