• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Chris Bachalo Magik Art

7 posts in this topic

Hope everyone out there is doing well during these crazy and unprecedented times. I was curious if anyone had an Bachalo sketches/commissions of Magik (from the X-Men) for sale or pages from his recent Uncanny X-Men run with Bendis that predominately features her? I've been through what's available on all the different public sites and the likes. If you're interested in selling, please respond to this thread or send me a direct message. I'll be happy to take a look at whatever you got!

Thanks

1 hour ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Quick is an understatement .. especially for Magik

Agree. I recently found out about these semi-regular sales. At the last "drop" I arrived at the site six minutes after the emali notification was sent out and all but one of the pin-ups had sold! (Fwiw, I'd love to get my hands on one of his larger 11x17 pieces if anyone has one they're tiring of...)

Actually, Bachalo does announce these drops if you sign up for his e-mails via the site, but again, you basically have to get on that e-mail within 3-5 minutes of it arriving in your inbox to have any chance at any of the art in the drop.