• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want to play a game?..... Tell me please where the "sketch" is on this book lol
1 1

10 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have a theory but will appreciate any feedback! :download:

2020_05_06 12_19 PM Office Lens.jpg

2020_05_06 12_21 PM Office Lens.jpg

:popcorn:  I have one similar to this that I will upload.  Its a remark from Natali Sanders on Danger Girl, she chose black on the darkest part of the cover.  You have to hold it at just the right angle to see it.   

3 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

:popcorn:  I have one similar to this that I will upload.  Its a remark from Natali Sanders on Danger Girl, she chose black on the darkest part of the cover.  You have to hold it at just the right angle to see it.   

Not my theory but, I've looked as close as I can, all I see are a little newton rings and no "real" sketch to speak of yet...... but I hope I find it eventually, I'll give my "theory" in spoiler....

But if anyone does see it, give it a guess cause otherwise I'm at a loss.....

Spoiler

I don't see anything that "looks" like a sketch, except maybe the "dot" after the sig of "artgerm",........ that is the only thing that I can think is the "sketch."..... wish that I could say differently lol this was the last LCS that I needed to support and took a gamble, because "he couldn't see a 'sketch' either" he priced at the cost of a regular sig $100....

AND he had 2 of these things :roflmao: both the same with no sketch to be found, I didn't tell him the "dot" may be it but I'm like :ohnoez: hahaha

21 minutes ago, PhantomEwan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No fair mine doesn’t say sketch

7C516154-4A18-41DF-B52D-97989D80D85B.jpeg

Idk what it is! I tried googling sketch on 1st page cgc and back cover

Cgc always seems to say where the sketch is if its anywhere but the cover..

I see nothing sketch like on the cover.... lol

tenor-6.gif

And sticking in a backing board to get rid of the newton rings lol

Thought maybe the sketch was hiding

Ended up with scratches instead :pullhair:

20200506_175148.jpg

29 minutes ago, DELTA 62 said:

Post a picture of it on Artgerm's Twitter page and ask him what the sketch was!?!

I don't have twitter lol , I'm not sure if facebook might work, never done that though and a little nervous ha!