• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Art Pieces To Identify, X-Factor
1 1

7 posts in this topic

hi folks.

I have 2 Art Pieces i cant identify,

first is a Joe Staton X-Factor page

and artist named "KA" (or their initials) sexy space pinup.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Mike

xfacp20fb.jpg

kapinup.jpg

Edited by romitaman

Hi Mike,

Here's a little technical tip that you might not know. On my Samsung tablet and phone, in Chrome, if I press and hold the image firmly for a second it brings up this command box:

Screenshot_2020-05-07-07-23-56.thumb.png.a6abf8c2c94b051687541093a0ea86e2.png

If you click on 'Search Google for this image' it will bring up results where the image is fearured online - here's the result:

Screenshot_2020-05-07-07-24-10.thumb.png.7857387018899683cd852048ab96113a.png

KomicKarl, the artist, (Karl Altstaetter) has his own web page there and the art page is discussed. 

It doesn't always work - it has to be a good image and it has to be online somewhere - but it's a good quick workaround to quickly find information. Browsers are different, but I can get the same command box when I right click an image on a desktop too. 

No luck with the XF though - I'll have to go manual on that one! Wish me luck....

On 5/7/2020 at 2:33 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Hi Mike,

Here's a little technical tip that you might not know. On my Samsung tablet and phone, in Chrome, if I press and hold the image firmly for a second it brings up this command box:

If you click on 'Search Google for this image' it will bring up results where the image is fearured online - here's the result:

KomicKarl, the artist, (Karl Altstaetter) has his own web page there and the art page is discussed. 

It doesn't always work - it has to be a good image and it has to be online somewhere - but it's a good quick workaround to quickly find information. Browsers are different, but I can get the same command box when I right click an image on a desktop too. 

No luck with the XF though - I'll have to go manual on that one! Wish me luck....

i never knew this..thanks so much and i'll give it a try!!! :)

11 hours ago, romitaman said:

thanks so much everyone for all the help!!!

Since you are doing this for a profit for yourself (Often)
an economic token of gratitude
to those who provide you the  information you need  will be appreciated and welcome.

Not a discount. but cash.

On 5/7/2020 at 2:33 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Hi Mike,

That is a great tip.  On my laptop, I used a right click on the mouse for the same link to images.  Nice!  David