• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FANTASTIC FOUR #5 CGC 1.0 KEY 1ST DOCTOR DOOM WAY BELOW GPA!

7 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years.    USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $10 no matter how many books you buy, Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  I will throw in free signature confirmation for US purchases above $250. 

All purchases above $250 are also given optional payment terms up to 2 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next paycheck/stimulus check first etc.  

FANTASTIC FOUR #5 Origin & 1st Doctor Doom, Major Hot Key with the announcement of the FF/Dr. Doom movie franchise revamp under Marvel where it belongs!   CGC 1.0, near perfect off White pages, spine is split, cover detached, no marvel chipping or sizable missing pieces makes this about the nicest presenting 1.0 you will ever find.  The last GPA sale in this grade was $2,250 and trending up, last 12 months was $2,100.    Special board price only $1,875 ($375 Below the last GPA sale in late March which likely looked far worse than this one and it only had lousy cream to ow pages! 

My Kudos Page.....

FF5 1.0.jpg

Edited by TC33

:news:  Comic is on hold for a couple hours pending payment.  I will update if anything changes.  Thanks!