• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best score someone got off YOU on eBay...
1 1

68 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

As a Hulk fan I can't stand the book, it is everything I don't want to read about. I mean look at this lame cover!

as an artist I agree 1000%.  Ugh.  WTH.  etc.  BAD.  Havent read it but 1000% certain story also UGH-WTH-BAD-etc.

In ‘79 or ‘80 bought several TOD for $1 each from a used book store including a #10 that was near perfect.  Stopped collecting in late ‘80’s and hardly touched my collection for 20 years.  Discovered eBay and was so excited to sell that raw 9.4 (or better) TOD #10 for $149!  :facepalm:   Second place goes to the  several ASM 252’s and SW 8’s  I sold around the same time for $8 each. 

1 minute ago, icp004 said:

In ‘79 or ‘80 bought several TOD for $1 each from a used book store including a #10 that was near perfect.  Stopped collecting in late ‘80’s and hardly touched my collection for 20 years.  Discovered eBay and was so excited to sell that raw 9.4 (or better) TOD #10 for $149!  :facepalm:   Second place goes to the  several ASM 252’s and SW 8’s  I sold around the same time for $8 each. 

There was a live auction can't remember where maybe on YT a few years back for a nice TOD10 that sold for $120.. I knew that was a good price then

Nov 2015 I sold a batch of original photos from the 60s of the original Blue Demon and El Santo among others for a mere $35...

wish I hadn't done that.. I know so many sellers feel that way about the stuff they sold to me too so i guess it's balance.. someone also got a nice spidey 2007 fcbd from me the other day hah