• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archaic Phrases in Buying and Selling Online from 2000 that are Kind of Meaningless in 2020.
2 2

211 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, valiantman said:

:applause:

The problem with "CGC it" is that CGC grades all comics, so every raw comic... ever... could be listed with "CGC it" in the title, and there was nothing special about any of them. 

Since you admit you were young and needed the money, now that you know better, what percentage of those books you listed with "CGC it" would you actually pay to send to CGC today?

Well, again, that was nearly 20 years ago, I didn't know anything about anything ha So, I'd say practically none. Like most folks here, I had my rude awakening moment when I did my first sub those many, many years ago, and regretted the error of my ways. I repented then and I do so again, I throw myself on the mercy of the court!

12 hours ago, F For Fake said:
21 hours ago, valiantman said:

:applause:

The problem with "CGC it" is that CGC grades all comics, so every raw comic... ever... could be listed with "CGC it" in the title, and there was nothing special about any of them. 

Since you admit you were young and needed the money, now that you know better, what percentage of those books you listed with "CGC it" would you actually pay to send to CGC today?

Well, again, that was nearly 20 years ago, I didn't know anything about anything ha So, I'd say practically none. Like most folks here, I had my rude awakening moment when I did my first sub those many, many years ago, and regretted the error of my ways. I repented then and I do so again, I throw myself on the mercy of the court!

:foryou:

3 hours ago, littledoom said:

SMOKE FREE, PET FREE, CHILD FREE, COVID FREE ENVIRONMENT

comic free?  or i gotta pay for it?