• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Rich's 5th annual Tax Man sales thread! CLOSED
11 11

1,117 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (v4) #31 CGC 9.8 - $195

TWO (2) copies available  

ONE (1) copy left!

1) Bill1

2)

uber low print run, (only 1000 copies printed)  these were directly from Steve Lavigne & Peter Laird at Shellback Comics right after printing

According to the census and GPA, about once every 3 or 4 years you might see one of these pop up for sale

tmnt31.jpg

:takeit: the other one

@MultiSig Mike

Let me see what I have lying around----I'm trying not to throw out celeb books that have already been in a prior couple threads.

The one that jumps out at me is a Tatiana Maslany CGC 9.8 s/s Orphan Black #1.  I can dig that out.  But I feel like at some point what I have for celeb sig books have been posted a few times already.  I haven't tossed out the Shatner & Kirstie Alley s/s Star Trek II in a little bit, but I might hold onto that .  Let me see what I can find.

Well, we have officially completed week #2 of my 5th annual "Tax Man" sale.  We're into Memorial Day weekend, which means it's time for another discount.

Anything remaining on Pages 1-9 is now 15% off listed price.

Anything remaining on Pages 10-15 is now 10% off listed price.

Tomorrow, more stuff!  HUZZAH!

14 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Well, we have officially completed week #2 of my 5th annual "Tax Man" sale.  We're into Memorial Day weekend, which means it's time for another discount.

Anything remaining on Pages 1-9 is now 15% off listed price.

Anything remaining on Pages 10-15 is now 10% off listed price.

Tomorrow, more stuff!  HUZZAH!

How many weeks do you plan on going?

On 5/15/2020 at 11:21 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Scooby Apocalypse #23 (variant) CGC 9.8 s/s  Keith Giffen - $85

scooby23A.jpg

:takeit:Rich: I’ll take it with 10% off - thanks - Mike 

On 5/23/2020 at 12:03 AM, Comics181 said:

Its probably just a shot in the dark, but do you have any gal gadot sigs?

@Comics181

You're in luck-----I've got a good friend who has recently been looking to sell some books. 

WONDER WOMAN #26 (SDCC convention foil variant) s/s Gal Gadot - $425  SOLD! to Comics181

From the perspective of someone who's worked on a LOT of these foil covers, these were really tough to get in 9.8.  I worked on a LOT of these books, and they were rough right out of the gate.

ww26gadot.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

24 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

@Comics181

You're in luck-----I've got a good friend who has recently been looking to sell some books. 

WONDER WOMAN #26 (SDCC convention foil variant) s/s Gal Gadot - $425

From the perspective of someone who's worked on a LOT of these foil covers, these were really tough to get in 9.8.  I worked on a LOT of these books, and they were rough right out of the gate.

ww26gadot.jpg

I'll take it