• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Rich's 5th annual Tax Man sales thread! CLOSED
11 11

1,117 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, supertnt said:

Hey Rich

I'd be interested in some of the Titans,

Randy

@supertnt

Hit me with a reminder around 9 this evening? I'll go to the storage unit and find what's left of Titans. Someone else had asked for Titans and I completely forgot about that. I'll get those posted today.  Thursday is usually my big eBay listing evening so I'll be multitasking(thumbsu

New Teen Titans #10 CGC 9.6 s/s Romeo Tanghal, Marv Wolfman & George Perez - $175

Inker Romeo Tanghal from what may have been one of his only convention appearance in decades.  Never saw him at a show before or since.  You're really paying more for the rare triple signature here than anything else----there are not that many books in s/s where you can find all three guys on the same book.

titans10B.jpg

New Teen Titans #24 CGC 9.6 s/s Romeo Tanghal, Marv Wolfman & George Perez - $175

Again, another triple signed copy----and honestly, could very well benefit from either a press and re-sub or straight up revaluation. There are several of these Titans books where I just don't see the 9.6 

titans24.jpg

New Teen Titans #25 CGC 9.4 s/s Romeo Tanghal, Marv Wolfman & George Perez - $175

Another triple signed book, and again---I'm baffled why this is a 9.4.  Granted, this was graded almost 8 years ago, but this is another re-sub candidate for sure.  Looking at the census, there is only one other signature series out there, a 9.8, and if memory serves, I probably did that one too.  No recorded s/s sales to date on this book.

titans25.jpg

New Teen Titans #26 CGC 9.6 s/s Romeo Tanghal, Marv Wolfman & George Perez - $225

**(My 9.8 copy sold on eBay in December for $283)---this is my last triple signed copy of this book

Key book, 1st appearance of Terra

titans26triple.jpg