• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Rich's 5th annual Tax Man sales thread! CLOSED
11 11

1,117 posts in this topic

Just now, Rich_Henn said:

There are no Paul Smith signature series that I am aware of....there might be a few.  Last known convention appearances were Mid Ohio Con 2003 and Emerald City 2009

Thanks- I know I have never seen one.. that is why I figured I would ask.. if it was out there you would have it lol. 

Co-Author of my favorite Stephen King book, THE TALISMAN-----Peter Straub made one convention appearance a few years ago, and signed for about an hour.  It was incredibly difficult to track him down, his spot wasn't exactly easy to find. To the best of my knowledge, I am still the only one with Straub s/s book.  Was hoping one day to add King.

TALISMAN #0 CGC 9.8 s/s Peter Straub - $225

talisman0.jpg

38 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Harley Quinn #14 (Bruce Timm variant) CGC 9.6 s/s Bruce Timm, Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti - $125

**(I also have a 9.8 copy for $175)**

harley14B.jpg

I'll take this, in 9.6, if still available. Thank you 

Hawkeye #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Julian Totino Tedesco - $120 SOLD! to Intrepidd

**(Another rare signature, I think this 2019 convention appearance may have been his 2nd U.S. appearance)

hawkeye1.jpg.b46ac605ed625bc1dee0ade1c362630a.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Jo Chen---you just don't see this awesome artist around anymore. This amazing artist, originally from Taiwan, did some incredible cover art for Buffy Season Eight, Warlands, Serenity, Avengers to name a few.  Her signature is clearly unique.  Beautiful work. Wish she produced more covers!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight #9 CGC 9.6 s/s Jo Chen - $85

buffy9.jpg

Batgirl #12 CGC 9.8 s/s Artgerm - $240

Blue universal 9.8 goes for around $225, signature series recent sales $260  SOLD! to Intrepidd

Definitely one of the more popular covers.

batgirl12.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

7 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Batgirl #12 CGC 9.8 s/s Artgerm - $240

Blue universal 9.8 goes for around $225, signature series recent sales $260

Definitely one of the more popular covers.

batgirl12.jpg

I'll take it, if its still available