• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Rich's 5th annual Tax Man sales thread! CLOSED
11 11

1,117 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

@jaybuck43

I've got a few more TMNT to list, I've been having internet trouble all day.  :censored:

Mostly it's convention exclusives and the early Jennika issues.

I know what's causing your internet issues. It's my wallet trying to protect me LOL.   I'll be here waiting and salivating.  

TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (v4) #31 CGC 9.8 - $195

TWO (2) copies available  

ONE (1) copy left!

1) Bill1

2)

uber low print run, (only 1000 copies printed)  these were directly from Steve Lavigne & Peter Laird at Shellback Comics right after printing

According to the census and GPA, about once every 3 or 4 years you might see one of these pop up for sale

tmnt31.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #50  CGC 9.8 s/s Kevin Eastman - $85

Death of Shredder 

TWO (2) cps available

tmnt50.jpg

:takeit: Throw it in @jaybuck43 pile.  He is currently driving and cannot really be claiming comics and driving.  He will verify it later. 

Also @Rich_Henn Jay is asking me to ask you about "the volume for 31 if either of the copies have a remark on the inside Steve did along with Peter remarks on some of the covers I'm just curious either one has it"

I think he is texting me by talking to siri or something... 

Edited by Buzzetta

@Buzzetta

I'll ask Steve Levigne or my buddy Adam, I know one of those two guys are definitely going to know the print run. But I do know there are no autographs inside or remarks. It's a straight-up blue universal. I used to have a signature series but I think I sold it years ago.

28 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

@Buzzetta

I'll ask Steve Levigne or my buddy Adam, I know one of those two guys are definitely going to know the print run. But I do know there are no autographs inside or remarks. It's a straight-up blue universal. I used to have a signature series but I think I sold it years ago.

22 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Just confirmed. The print run on TMNT 31 from Shell back was limited to just 1,000 copies.

@jaybuck43

I will text him his answer now.  Thank's Rich.

43 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Just confirmed. The print run on TMNT 31 from Shell back was limited to just 1,000 copies.

Thanks Rich.  I'm confirming Buzz's takeit for me on the TMNT 50 Cover B.  Back in 2015 Peter signed and sketched the inside cover on 100 of the 1000 issues, so I was curious if either copy had that annotation (Since there is a sketch page on the inside back cover, it would still qualify for a blue label, though I'm not sure about a 9.8 grade). Thanks for checking!

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 7:18 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Ant-Man & the Wasp Prelude #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Paul Rudd - $275

antmanwasp1A.jpg

:takeit: 10% off