• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Rich's 5th annual Tax Man sales thread! CLOSED
11 11

1,117 posts in this topic

On 5/20/2020 at 4:02 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Dark Horse Twenty Years #nn CGC 9.8 s/s Mike Mignola, Adam Hughes, Sergio Aragones,  Bob Burden, Stan Sakai, Eric Powell - $225

Six signatures, low print run---the hardest signature on here is Bob Burden (Flaming Carrot).  I think SDCC 2019 may have been his 1st show in years.

darkhorsetwentyyears.jpg

:takeit:

43 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

@Unstoppablejayd

Let me double-check that one? I think Chazgee claimed that already last week. I might have another one lying around somewhere if he did so let me double check for you

Yup, I took this on Page 28.

Looks like the 9.8 is still available.

Edited by Chazgee

Batman / Judge Dredd: Judgement on Gotham #1 CGC 9.6 s/s John Wagner & Alan Grant - $145

Two British artists who co-created Judge Dredd---and this show (LSCC 2013) was the only time I've ever seen Wagner at a show.  Both creators pretty much never do shows here in the U.S.....Grant I only saw one other time, at a small show in Ohio.  You either have to be a hardcore Dredd fan for this one or understand and appreciate the significant rarity of these two signatures.

batmandredd1B.jpg