• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Rich's 5th annual Tax Man sales thread! CLOSED
11 11

1,117 posts in this topic

@Loug2

Technically you're the winner---but you're right.

How about this----

You BOTH get the prize.  Both you guys, if you have an Ed Hannigan book you want done for signature series, send me a PM.

Huzzah!

(BTW----I'm a big fan of Nightmare Brewing----but THIS------this beer sucks) bleh.  I tried something new. Meh.

1 minute ago, Rich_Henn said:

@Loug2

Technically you're the winner---but you're right.

How about this----

You BOTH get the prize.  Both you guys, if you have an Ed Hannigan book you want done for signature series, send me a PM.

Huzzah!

(BTW----I'm a big fan of Nightmare Brewing----but THIS------this beer sucks) bleh.  I tried something new. Meh.

Even the best breweries are bound to have a dud somewhere 😕

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

With a name like Patricide, think I would take a pass :sick:

Last Beach day, last Beach beer quiz. Name that cocktail get a free signature series op of your choice. Ed Hannigan, John totleben, Steve Bissette or Doug Moench.  All expenses will be covered.

IMG_20200703_133926200.jpg

42 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Last Beach day, last Beach beer quiz. Name that cocktail get a free signature series op of your choice. Ed Hannigan, John totleben, Steve Bissette or Doug Moench.  All expenses will be covered.

IMG_20200703_133926200.jpg

Collective Arts Brewing - Collective Arts Fest Pineapple Vanilla IPA

On 6/10/2020 at 8:10 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Dark days the casting 1 cgc 9.8 signed Jim Lee, James tynion and Alex Sinclair.  foil variant -$145

IMG_20200610_112400445_HDR.jpg

I’ll take it at 10% off. No rush though. Enjoy the rest of your vacation first!!

On 6/22/2020 at 11:24 AM, Rich_Henn said:

All New X-Men #1 (2013) CGC 9.8 s/s Brian Bendis & Stuart Immonen - $110

1st appearance of Tempus & Triage

Two (2) cps available

xmen1bendis.jpg

:takeit:Thanks!....plus 10% off.

@Unstoppablejayd

That is a good question. I was part of one of the only Anne Rice signings for cgc Signature Series, I think it might have been close to 12 years ago. She made one appearance at San Diego Comic-Con, I believe she had one signing for something like an hour at a publisher booth. We never saw her before or since. I think at the time I had maybe five books. But those are long gone. I have Anne Rice related books and hand, mostly vampire Lestat Signature Series signed by John Bolton. But nothing actually signed by Anne Rice any longer. Might want to put something out there in one of the "want to buy threads."

5 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

@Unstoppablejayd

That is a good question. I was part of one of the only Anne Rice signings for cgc Signature Series, I think it might have been close to 12 years ago. She made one appearance at San Diego Comic-Con, I believe she had one signing for something like an hour at a publisher booth. We never saw her before or since. I think at the time I had maybe five books. But those are long gone. I have Anne Rice related books and hand, mostly vampire Lestat Signature Series signed by John Bolton. But nothing actually signed by Anne Rice any longer. Might want to put something out there in one of the "want to buy threads."

Thanks Rich... I saw the lestat books and that is actually what made me think to ask about Ann.. there is one on ebay for not a lot but not a book I would prefer. I may just grab it since it is such an infrequent signature. 

On 6/16/2020 at 2:04 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Uncanny X-Men #137 CGC 9.4 s/s Chris Claremont - $195

Good candidate to crack, press and add for the upcoming Terry Austin signing.   Currently taking subs for Terry Austin s/s, please inquire via PM

xmen137.jpg

I will take @10% off! Add Terry Austin + Press 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:39 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Harley Quinn #14 (Bruce Timm variant) CGC 9.6 s/s Bruce Timm, Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti - $125  SOLD! to Intrepidd

**(I also have a 9.8 copy for $175)**

harley14B.jpg

:takeit: Howdy Rich. I'll take the 9.8 per our PM.