• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Rich's 5th annual Tax Man sales thread! CLOSED
11 11

1,117 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Something is Killing the Children #1 CGC 9.8 s/s James Tynion - $255

I had five or six of these left over from a signing last year, pretty sure I'm down to my last one.  Current blue universal prices on eBay are exceeding $300.  I don't know if this was optioned or what the deal is, but the book seemingly exploded overnight (not literally, but you know what I mean).  

something1.jpg

I'll take it, using my credit. Thanks

44 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

@Jginsberg79

I feel like there's several Wolverine books posted in the thread somewhere, early on.  Probably somewhere around page 20 ish, but I know I posted something.  I'll look through my inventory and see what I have left.

Thank you! I'll have a look. It was for the older Wolverine covers (1-10 or the miniseries) as I'm trying to replace some lost items (damn mother nature). However, anything is appreciated. I'll dig around here too starting at page 15!

On 5/31/2020 at 9:52 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Batman 635 CGC 9.8 s/s Matt Wagner (1st Jason Todd as Red Hood) - $445

Two (2) cps available

batman635.jpg

Take both at 20%? Im pretty sure I saw a 15% and maybe a 20...I got lost in the book of pages. If so Ill take it.

On 7/13/2020 at 9:41 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Something is Killing the Children #1 CGC 9.8 s/s James Tynion - $255

I had five or six of these left over from a signing last year, pretty sure I'm down to my last one.  Current blue universal prices on eBay are exceeding $300.  I don't know if this was optioned or what the deal is, but the book seemingly exploded overnight (not literally, but you know what I mean).  

something1.jpg

There's no more of these?

imageproxy.gif.b32d805b5861608b89c412bc37262fd2.gif

On 5/27/2020 at 11:25 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Venom #3 (1st print) CGC 9.8 (1st Knull) $145 THREE copies available  *(9.8 cps are clocking in $160-$175)

1) Johnenock

2) Big.Mike

3)

venom3.jpg

Did any one ever claim the third Knull? If not I would like to CLAIM for the discount on pages 25 - 40.

Edited by Kree8ev1
Misspellings