• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Rich's 5th annual Tax Man sales thread! CLOSED
11 11

1,117 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Kevin Fields said:

Rich, Do you have any signed copies of the Hoknes Variant?

I used to----those are long, long gone.  :-(   I kind of wish I held one of them.

@Kevin Fields

Edited by Rich_Henn

13 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Batgirl #12 CGC 9.8 s/s Artgerm - $240

Blue universal 9.8 goes for around $225, signature series recent sales $260  SOLD! to Intrepidd

Definitely one of the more popular covers.

Damn, have 2 9.6's...been looking for an upgrade, lol

21 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:
21 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

There are no Paul Smith signature series that I am aware of....there might be a few.  Last known convention appearances were Mid Ohio Con 2003 and Emerald City 2009

Thanks- I know I have never seen one.. that is why I figured I would ask.. if it was out there you would have it lol. 

At least one exists....Link

Great thread Rich!

On 5/10/2020 at 3:41 PM, Rich_Henn said:

There are no Paul Smith signature series that I am aware of....there might be a few.  Last known convention appearances were Mid Ohio Con 2003 and Emerald City 2009

There are actually Quiet a Few. Paul Did an Oakland Supercon in 2007 and a Dallas Comic Convention in 2007.  I got 3 sketch covers and a handful of signatures at both.  As for copies that are for sale.  There probably are not any. 

Invisibles #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Brian Bolland & Phil Jimenez - $175  SOLD! to Taxmick1

One of only two s/s copies in the census (the other was my triple signed with Morrison).  Still one of my all time favorite books.

invisibles1.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

27 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Invisibles #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Brian Bolland & Phil Jimenez - $175

One of only two s/s copies in the census (the other was my triple signed with Morrison).  Still one of my all time favorite books.

invisibles1.jpg

:takeit:Rich: I'll take it - thanks - Mike