• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lily Renee Documentary
1 1

21 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, David Armstrong said:

For those who didn’t get the opportunity to watch “Lily,” our documentary on Lily Renee Phillips, we have set 2 screenings to celebrate her 99th birthday!  The screenings are set for Tuesday, May 12th, and hosted by Cya.live.  The screenings are:

1st Screening 9AM PST: https://www.cya.live/event/910

2nd Screening - with Q&A 5PM PST: https://www.cya.live/event/909

You can use your own browser to view to view (i.e. on Safari, Firefox, Opera).  However, they strongly recommend that everyone join in the event on a laptop/desktop using Google Chrome.  If on a smartphone or tablet, you must download the Cya Live app from the app store to take part. If you try to join on a mobile device/tablet using a browser, you will be redirected to download the Cya Live app.

The events are both listed as free events.  You will have to click GET TICKET to get a ticket and join the event.  The price or 'free' is listed below the button. 

The first screening will just air the film, the second will have a question and answer with the filmmakers.  Please share with as many people as you like and I look forward to seeing you there.

Lily current tight.jpg

It looks amazing !!!

9 hours ago, jimbo_7071 said:

Unfortunately I'll be working during both of these screenings, but hopefully I'll be able to see it at some point.

Quit your job …. where's your priorities, man ? :baiting:GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Documentary runs about 25 min.

20 min montage of her comic book work before film and 20 min color montage of her art exhibition and 2007 Comic-con appearance after film.