• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade this Witches Tales #11!

10 posts in this topic

I don't usually comment on grades, but this one's interesting. In hand I'd guess no worse than 6.5, and maybe even 7.0. The spine just has a bit of stacking curl, and I think the photo distortion is making it look worse than it is. Book is super flat and glossy in hand.  (thumbsu

1 hour ago, Point Five said:

I don't usually comment on grades, but this one's interesting. In hand I'd guess no worse than 6.5, and maybe even 7.0. The spine just has a bit of stacking curl, and I think the photo distortion is making it look worse than it is. Book is super flat and glossy in hand.  (thumbsu

from what i see coming out of cgc you might have an 8.0 on your handslol  but  honestly i think a 6.5

Edited by comicjack

For comparison, a CGC 6.5

IMG_20200218_202301.jpg

And a CGC 3.0

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

With all due respect, your copy has a lot more spine wear and top edge wear, not to mention the browning/tanning back cover. On the flip side, definitely stronger than this 3.0. So I will also say 4.5-5.0, somewhere in between makes the most sense to me.