• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes Hotline fanzine (black suit Spiderman)
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Good morning all! Hoping someone has some insight as to the general value of this book? I have scoured Ebay and the interwebs and cannot find any current or sold listings. I know this black suit appearance predates ASM 252, but only as "promo appearance".

Someone through a group on Facebook offered a nice price but I want to do my due diligence before accepting. 

20200510_083750.jpg

20200510_083830.jpg

Edited by Badlands
Adding information to the title

That's early, but it's not the earliest... if your main concern is about selling the "absolute earliest black suit" publication for too little.

https://marswillsendnomore.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/first-appearance-of-spider-mans-black-costume/

This is one of those situations where you can set the market... just once... with your copy.  So, ask yourself, what is the amount of money that I would need to see this book leave my collection (perhaps forever)?

Personally, when I have something I worry about replacing (that I purchased because I wanted it in my collection), I'm not tempted by dollar amounts that are equal to one meal out with my family.  (Although, everyone's preferred restaurants will vary.) :grin: